If you’re like most people, you don’t have time to prepare a healthy lunch every day. That’s why it’s important to know about the healthy options available from vending machines and other sources in the workplace. In this blog post, we will provide tips for eating healthy at work and give you a list of our favorite healthy snacks!
When it comes to eating healthy in the workplace, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, try to avoid processed foods and sugary snacks. Instead, choose healthier options like fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grain snacks, and cereals.
Second, make sure you’re drinking enough water. Staying hydrated will help keep you energized and focused throughout the day.
If you’re looking for healthy snacks that are easy on your wallet check out some of the healthy options from Breaktime Vending! We offer a wide variety of healthy snacks that will keep you full and feeling fresh!
- Almonds and Cashews: These nuts are high in protein, fiber, and healthy fats. They also help prevent cardiovascular disease!
- Dried Fruit: This includes raisins, cranberries, apricots, blueberries etc. It’s a great source of vitamins A & C as well as potassium which helps regulate blood pressure.
- Granola Bars: Most granola bars are high in fiber and protein, making them a great snack option. Look for brands that don’t contain too much sugar or artificial ingredients.
- Hummus and Veggies: Hummus is made from chickpeas, a legume that is high in fiber, protein, and vitamins. Paired with fresh vegetables like carrots, celery, or cucumbers, it makes a healthy and satisfying snack.
- Jerky: This can be a great option for those who are looking for a high-protein snack. Be sure to choose jerky that is low in sodium and doesn’t contain any added sugar or preservatives.
- Trail Mix: A mixture of dried fruit, nuts, seeds, and whole grains make trail mix one of the most nutritious snacks out there! It’s also very filling so it
- Popcorn: This is an excellent snack with tons of vitamins and minerals. Just be sure to choose a brand that has no added sugar or butter!
We hope these tips help you stay healthy and energized throughout the workday! And if you’re looking for more ideas, be sure to check out our website or give us a call! We would be happy to provide you with a list of our favorite healthy snacks!
-The Breaktime Vending Team.